Welcome to Ramayah.comThis website serves as a one-stop resource centre that houses information about my teaching, ongoing research efforts, published works, consultancies as well as course materials for students in the form of lecture notes, tutorial materials, project guides, past year questions, etc. I hope you will find the information in this website useful. Please feel free to contact me should you have any inquries at all. Thank you for visiting and I wish you all the best in your endeavours.
Posted in Update, on July 9th, 2010
International Program Committee (2015)
- European Conference on Information Systems (ECIS 2015), 26-29 May 2015, Munster, Germany. Track 14: Adoption and Diffusion, Track Chairs: Jyoti Choudrie, Andreas Eckhardt, Anand Jeyaraj, Sven Laumer and T. Ramayah. Call for Papers (download)
- 2nd International Symposium on Partial Least Squares Path Modeling – The Conference for PLS Users. 17-18 June 2015, Seville (Spain). http://2015.pls-symposium.org/index.html Call for Papers (download)
- 17th International Conference on Enterprise Information Systems (ICEIS), 27 – 30 April 2015, Barcelona, Spain.
- 2nd European Conference on Social Media (ECSM 2015), 9-10 July 2015, Porto, Portugal.
- The 3rd International Conference of Information and Communication Technology (ICoICT 2015), 27-29 May 2015, Bali, Indonesia.
- 15th European Conference on eGovernment (ECEG 2015), 18-19 June 2015, Portsmouth, UK
International Program Committee (2014)
- 2014 PLS Applications Symposium, 30th May – 1st June 2014, Montreal, Canada.
- The 16th International Conference on Enterprise Information Systems (ICEIS 2014), 27th April – 30th April 2014, Lisbon, Portugal.
- European Conference on Social Media (ECSM 2014), 10th – 11th July 2014, University of Brighton, Brighton, UK.
- The 14th European Conference on eGovernment (ECEG 2014), 12th – 13th June 2014, Brasov, Romania.
- The 2nd International Conference on Management, Leadership and Governance (ICMLG 2014), 20th – 21st March 2014, Massachusetts, USA.
- The 6th European Conference on Intellectual Capital (ECIC 2014), 10th -11th April 2014, Trnava, Slovak Republic.
- The 9th International Conference on e-Learning (ICEL 2014), 26th – 27th June 2014, Valparaiso, Chile.
- BIS2014 17th International Conference on Business Information Systems,
22-23 May, 2014, Larnaca, Cyprus.
- The Annual International Conference on Management and Technology in Knowledge, Service, Tourism & Hospitality 2014 (SERVE 2014), 27-28 September 2014, Jakarta, Indonesia.
- International Congress on Interdisciplinary Behavior and Social Science 2014, 1-2 November 2014, Bali Indonesia.
6th International Conference on Operations and Supply Chain Management (OSCM) and 3rd Operations and Supply Chain Management Practice Conference, 10-12 December 2014, Bali Indonesia.
- 2014 International Conference on Engineering Management and Industrial Engineering (EMIE2014), 20-22 September 2014, Lushan, Jiangxi, China.
- 7th International Conference on Information Management, Innovation Management and Industrial Engineering (ICIII2014), 25-26 October 2014, Xi’an, Shannxi, China.
- The 3rd International Conference on Digital Contents and Applications (DCA 2014), 2-23 December 2014, Hinan Island, China.
The Fourth International Conference on Computer Science and Information Technology (CCSIT- 2014)
- 2nd International Conference of Information and Communication Technology, 28-30 May, 2014, Bandung, Indonesia.
Journal Editorial Board Member
- Journal “Problems and Perspectives in Management” (ABI/INFORM)
- Journal for Computing Teachers (JCT)
- International Journal of Business and Management Research (IJBMR)
- Cyberpsychology: Journal of Psychosocial Research on Cyberspace
- Journal of Global Business Administration (JGBA)
- Journal of Convergence Information Technology (JCIT)
- International Journal of Computer Networks & Communications (IJCNC)
- AIMS International Journal of Management (AIJM)
- Interdisciplinary Journal of Contemporary Research in Business (IJCRB)
- Journal of Academic Research in Economics (JARE)
- Labuan e-Journal of Muamalat and Society (LJMS)
- International Arab Journal of e-Technology (IAJeT)
- Asian Academy of Management Journal (AAMJ)
- Journal of Technology and Operations Management (JTOM)
- International Arab Journal of Information technology (IAJIT)
- Journal of Business Management (JBM)
- International Journal of Managing Information Technology (IJMIT)
- Journal of International Business & Entrepreneurship Development (JIBED)
- Informing Science: the International Journal of an Emerging Transdiscipline
- Advances in Information Sciences and Service Sciences: An International Journal of Research and Innovation (AISS)
- International Journal of Education and Development using Information and Communication Technology (IJEDICT)
- International Journal of Services, Economics and Management (IJSEM)
- Journal of International Business & Entrepreneurship (JIBE)
- International Journal of Digital Contents and Applications
- International Journal of Technology Diffusion (IJTD)
- International Journal of Public Administration in the Digital Age (IJPADA)
- Aceh International Journal of Social Science (AIJSS)
- Asia Pacific Journal of Operations Management (APJOM)
- International Journal of Construction Technology and Management (IJCTM)
Postgraduate Students Graduated
- Ting Ding Hooi, 2003, “Perhubungan Kualiti Perkhidmatan, Kepuasan Pelanggan dan Fungsi Pembolehubah Penyederhana di Institusi Perbankan Malaysia (Co Supervisor – 2 Supervisors)
- Fachrudin, 2004, “Peramalan Kegagalan Syarikat: Kajian Mengenai Likuidasi Bank-bank di Indonesia” (Co Supervisor – 2 Supervisors)
- Ahmad Suhaimi Baharudin, 2007, “Computer Abuse, Social Bond Factors And The Role Of Information And Communication Technology Deterrents As Moderator In The Malaysian Public Organizations” (Co Supervisor – 2 Supervisors)
- Mohd Rizal Razalli, 2008, “The Consequences of Service Operations Practice and service Responsiveness on Hotel performance: Examining Hotels in Malaysia” (Co Supervisor – 2 Supervisors)
- Alizar Hasan, 2008, “IT Competency and Firm Performance: The Role of Organizational Learning Capability in Indonesian Manufacturing Firms” (Co Supervisor – 2 Supervisors)
- Roaimah Omar, 2009, “Supply Chain Orientation and Supply Chain Performance: The Mediating Effect of Supply Chain Quality Practices” (Co Supervisor – 2 Supervisors)
- Ahmed Metani, 2009, “Factors Influencing Intention Of Malaysians To Shop Online” (Main Supervisor – 1 Supervisor)
- Sharmila Jayasingam, 2009, “The Influence of Leaders’ Bases of Power on Knowledge Management Project Performance: The Mediating Effect of Knowledge Management Practices (Main Supervisor – 2 Supervisors)
- Saowanee Srikanjanarak (PhD), “Mobile Phone Loyalty and Switching Cost” (Co Supervisor– 2 Supervisors)
- Halim Mad Lazim, 2010, “Total Productive Maintenance Practices and Manufacturing Performance: The Moderating Effect of Production Processes” (Main Supervisor – 1 Supervisor)
- Fadhilah Mat Yamin 2011, “User Knowledge and Search Satisfaction: The Mediating Role of Search Behavior” (Main Supervisor – 1 Supervisor)
- Jasmine Yeap Ai Leen, 2012, “The Impact of Website Characteristics on Website Stickiness: A Moderated-Mediation Model of Trust” (Main Supervisor – 2 Supervisors)
- Yulihasri Eri, 2012, “Antecedents and Outcomes of Internet Abuse in the Workplace: The Moderating Effects of Gender, Age and Internet Experience” (Main Supervisor – 1 Supervisor)
- Annamalai Chockalingam, 2012, “The Critical Success Factors (CSF) of ERP In India: The Moderating Role of Organization Culture and Implementation Stage” (Main Supervisor – 1 Supervisor)
- Shiva Jahani, 2012, “The Effect of Socio-Technical Enablers on Knowledge Sharing among Academics in Iran with Social Network Ties as a Moderator” (Co Supervisor – 2 Supervisors)
- Jason Lee Wai Chow, 2012, “Antecedents and Outcomes of Realtionship Quality in Outsourcing in the Electronics and Electrical Sector: A Buyer Frim Perspective”, (Co Supervisor – 2 Supervisors)
- Ghassan M. Alnajjar, 2012,“Mobile Information Systems: An Empirical Analysis of the Determinants of Mobile Commerce Acceptance among Jordanians” (Co Supervisor – 2 Supervisors)
- Sabai Khin, 2013, Towards a New Perspective of Product Innovativeness among Technopreneurial Software Firms: Integrating Strategic Innovation & Resource-based Theories” (Co Supervisor – 2 Supervisors)
- Alireza Jalali, 2013, “The Moderating Effect of Social Capital in Relation to Entrepreneurial Orientation and Firm Performance” (Co Supervisor – 2 Supervisors)
- Theresa Ho Char Fei, 2013, “The Influence Of Intellectual Capital And Organisational Learning Capability On The Competitive Capabilities Of Manufacturing Small And Medium Enterprises (SMEs) In Malaysia” (Co Supervisor – 2 Supervisors)
- Normalini Kassim, 2013, “Understanding Consumer Adoption And Security Of Internet Banking: A Proposed Biometrics Technology Implementation In The Malaysian Banking Context” (Main Supervisor – 1 Supervisor)
- Santhanamery Thominathan, 2013, “Factors Influencing Continuance Usage Intention of E-Filing System among Taxpayers in Malaysia” (Main Supervisor – 1 Supervisor)
- Elham Rahbar, 2014, “Willingness to Pay Premiums for Green Brand Extension Product: Moderating Effect of the Green Extension Strategies” (Co Supervisor – 2 Supervisors)
- Doris Koh Pin Pin, 2012, “Workplace Spirituality and Organizational Commitment: The Mediation of Perceived Organizational Support” (Co Supervisor – 2 Supervisors)
- Lee Heng Wei, 2013, “The Study of Human, Organization and Technology Factors influence on Hospital Information System Satisfaction in Malaysia” (Main Supervisor – 1 Supervisor)
- Moein Mayeh, 2013, “Factors Influencing Intention to Use Tax E-filing Systems: Study on Taxpayers in Malaysia” (Co Supervisor – 3 Supervisors)
Doctor of Business Administration (DBA)
- Amlus Ibrahim, 2005, “Extending the Technology Acceptance Model to Account for Psychological Attachment and User Resources in a Mandated Environment. Malaysian School Teachers’ Use of Computers in Teaching”. (Main Supervisor) DBA
- Chuah Poh Lean, 2006, “Context Driven Suppliers Development Practices” (Main Supervisor) DBA
- Tan Hooi Sien 2006, “Service Sabotage in the Hotel Industry” (Co-supervisor) DBA
- Filzah Md Isa, 2007, “Change Management Initiatives adn Change Success in Direct Selling Industry: The Moderating Role of Attitude towards Change” (Main Supervisor) DBA
- Abdul Rahim Othman, 2007, “Assessing Marketing Capabilities and Performance of Casual Dining Restaurants in Malaysia” (Co-supervisor) DBA
- Dolhadi Zainudin, 2008, “Antecedents and Performance Outcome Of ISO 9000 Certification Among Small And Medium Enterprises” (Co-supervisor) DBA
- Mary Ann Harris, 2008, “The Tourism Destination Image (TDI) of Penang: Is TDI affected by Sociodemographic Factors and does it Influence Conative Behavior?” (Co-supervisor) DBA
- Ong Cheng Tin, 2008, “The Impact of Logistic Service Quality, and Customer Satisfaction on Customer Loyalty” (Co-supervisor) DBA
- Mohd Faiz Hilmi, 2008, “Antecedents & Impact Of Innovativeness On Malaysian SMEs” (Main Supervisor) DBA
- Shishi Kumar Piaralal, 2009, Antecedents and Outcomes of Satisfaction with Service Recovery: A Study among Phone users in Klang Valley, Malaysia. (Co-supervisor) DBA
- Vijayakumar Balasundram, 2009, The Impact of Supply Chain Practices, Cross Functional Coordination & Supply Chain Responsiveness on Competitive Advantage & Performance of a Firm (Main Supervisor) DBA
- Nasina Mat Desa, 2009, HR practices and the employee Job Performance: The mediating role of POS (Co-supervisor) DBA
- Govindan Subramaniam, 2010, Business Intelligence and its impact towards the performance of the local manufacturing enterprises (Main Supervisor) DBA
- Gunalan Nadarajah, 2010, “Factors Influencing Third Party Logistics Performance based on Manufacturer’s Perspective: The Role of Trust as a Mediator” (Main Supervisor) DBA
- Best Paper Award, The 2nd International Conference on Technology and Operations Management (ICTOM 2010). Halim Mad Lazim and T. Ramayah “Sustaining Cost Performance through TPM Approach: A Study of Manufacturing Organizations in Malaysia“
- Highly Commended Award Winner, Literati Network Awards for Excellence 2010 “What makes undergraduate students enroll into an elective course? The case of Islamic accounting” [EMERALD] [Download PDF]
- Sanggar Sanjung USM 2009 (Publication Category) [Download PDF]
- Most Active Reviewer 2009, International Arab Journal of Information Technology (IAJIT) (ISI SSCI Impact Factor Journal)
- Highly Commended Award Winner at the Literati Network Awards for Excellence 2008 [EMERALD]
- Best Reviewer of the Year Award 2008, International Arab Journal of e-Technology
- Best Reviewer of the Year Award 2008, Contemporary Management Research (CMR)
- Most Active Reviewer 2007, International Arab Journal of Information Technology (IAJIT)
- 2006 AGBA Distinguished ASEAN Scholar Award, Academy for Global Business Advancement (AGBA)